You may have noticed that I have not posted in a while. We have hit a roadblock and I was waiting to see if it resolved itself before posting. Today I have chosen the word uncertain to describe Diana because she has been showing signs of fear and uncertainty of adoption. Rest assured that Kidsave and her advocates from Colombia are working on this with Diana. Please do not give up on her or on this blog yet. I will keep you posted as things unfold.